Register for Marc's new Give-Away Challenge!
To watch this Challenge Video on YouTube, click on the title ↓
Register your name and email, then answer the 5 questions before 7:00 PM(EST) on March 13, 2020
Each answer has to have at least three letters. Please type in the words, not numbers! (For example, don’t enter “8”, instead write “eight”.)
PLEASE USE ONLY ONE LINE PER ANSWER
If you submit the right answers, you get a chance to win the REC TEC 700 Pellet Grill and Smoker!
Would you like to have four more chances to win, for a total of five chances? Then email me one of your favorite recipes OR one of your favorite pictures that you took of your grilled or smoked masterpieces.
Send it to MarcsOnTheGrill@gmail.com
When I receive that, you'll get those four extra chances...SEND A RECIPE OR A PICTURE AND JUST ONE TIME, please.
CONVENIENT & DURABLE, with the best heat control that I've seen!
Whether at home or on the go, a delicious wood-fired meal is a push of a button away with REC TEC's RT-700. It features REC TEC’s WiFi Technology and two built-in meat probes that plug directly into your RT-700 for precise monitoring of each cook. With the REC TEC Grill APP, you can control the cooking anywhere you've got Wi-Fi It just doesn't get easier to make great meals and have fun!You can get temperatures up to 500 F on the RT-700. This pellet grill and smoker from REC TEC is adjustable in 5 degree (F) increments. This give you control over the cooking like nothing else I’ve seen. And I love the air flow on this pellet grill.
With 702 sq. in. cooking area, there’s enough headroom for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken. It fits 6 large racks of ribs and just look what I cooked on it, in the video. With optional large 2nd shelf, you get 1054 sq. in. cooking areaWith an interior light, you’ll grill day or night
It has the HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System that’s rated at over 100,000 cycles
REC TEC has earned a reputation for build quality and precision engineering. This product lives up to those standards and then some
MotG Contest Rules and Regulations – REC TEC 700 “Give-Away”
From 5:30 PM EST on February 22, 2020 and closes at 7:00 PM EST on March 13, 2020.
- Contest opens at 5:30PM EST on February 22, 2020 and closes at 7:00 PM EST on March 13, 2020.
- To enter and be eligible to win, entrants must be a legal resident of any of the United State of America’s continental 48 states and be eighteen years of age or older. Employees and the parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of Marc’s on the Grill, LLC and any other organizations, media or businesses, who assist or aid in the contest are ineligible to enter.
- No purchase is necessary. Limit of one (1) entry per person per contest.
- Participant are awarded 4 additional registrations based on the BONUS condition, explained below in point 5.
- BONUS condition: In addition to the one (1) entry for a valid registration, participants will be given four (4) additional registrations for sending one (1) recipe or one (1) picture of their favorite food cooked outdoors. The emails must be sent to Marc's on the Grill email@example.com
- Participants who agree to share recipes or images under the BONUS condition agree that their content may be published by Marc’s on the Grill LLC in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winners, beyond the awarding of or participation in the prizes.
- The 1st Prize is awarded with one (1) REC-TEC 700 Pellet Grill /Smoker. The 2nd prize is awarded with one (1) package of 5 MotG rubs & spices; 2 sets of Grill Mats and one (1) Grillville™ accessory. Marc’s on the Grill, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes.
- The potential winders will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries received on-line on MarcsOnTheGrill.com at approximately 10:30 PM EST on March 13, 2020 These entries, on-line only, are restricted to one (1) entry per participant. The selected entrants must first answer five (5) questions related to a Marc’s on the Grill video, based on a web-page form on www.MarcsOnTheGrill.com. Before being awarded a prize potential winners will be required to sign and return by March 14, 2020 by email, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood the Contest Rules and Regulations, grants all consents required, and authorizes Marc’s on the Grill, LLC to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winners, beyond the awarding of or participation in the prizes.
- If for any reason, one of the Prize entrants (or his or her parent or legal guardian) cannot be reached by email within three (3) days, he/she will forfeit the prize and contest officials reserve the right, but not the obligation, to draw another entry.
- The prizes are non-transferable or convertible to cash. Contest winners will be mailed the prize by a registered carrier. The winners will be sent tracking information for the delivery. Once in the hands of the carrier, Marc’s on the Grill, LLC is not responsible for the prizes being damaged, stolen or otherwise missing.
- Personal information provided on the entry form (name and email address) will be used by Marc’s on the Grill, LLC to administer the contest. Certain information provided (such as postal codes and age) will also be aggregated by the Marketing Director of Marc’s on the Grill, LLC or designate to provide market data, but will not be identifiable by individual.
- By registering, participants agree to receive product related notifications from Marc’s on the Grill, LLC and Magellan, LLC (owner of Grillville™ brand)
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws.
- By entering, all contestants release and agree to hold harmless Marcs on the Grill, LLC, any equipment manufacturer, retailer or agency operating with Marc’s on the Grill, LLC, any of their respective directors, officers, partners, employees and agents of all such parties and any prize suppliers (collectively, the “RELEASED PARTIES”) from and against any and all liability for any injuries, damages to persons (including death), damages to personal property or any loss whatsoever (collectively “LOSSES”) causes directly or indirectly, in whole or in party, by the contestants’ participation in the contest, including but not limited to Losses arising from: (a) the contestant’s acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded on the contest; (b) any act or omission made by any Released Party; third party (including any other Contestants) or the Contestant himself/herself; (c) any latent or apparent defect or condition in any equipment used in the contest; )d) any previous medical condition of the Contestants; (e) the administration of any first aid, medical or emergency treatment or other services rendered to the Contestant; and/or (f) the consumption of food or drink by the contestant.
- Marc’s on the Grill, LLC is not responsible for lost, misplaced, misdirected, illegible or damaged entries or entries submitted after the contest deadline. Marc’s on the Grill may at is sole discretion alter, amend, suspend or cancel this contest or amend Contest Conditions at any time. Decisions of Marc’s on the grill are final. All entrants must meet and comply with all Contest Conditions. Failure to do so will result in immediate disqualification and prize forfeit.
- Facebook, YouTube, or any other social media platform are not responsible for this promotion and contest, in any shape or form.