Register for Marc's new Give-Away Challenge!
I'm giving away an BT-600 Bluetooth BBQ and Grill Thermometer by Maverick!
To watch this Challenge Video on YouTube, click on the title ↓
Register your name and email, then answer the 5 questions before 7:00 PM(EST) on August 28, 2020
Each answer has to have at least three letters. Please type in the words, not numbers! (For example, don’t enter “8”, instead write “eight”.)
PLEASE USE ONLY ONE LINE PER ANSWER
If you submit the answers, you get a chance to win the BT-600 Bluetooth Barbecue Thermometer!
Monitor Your BBQ Easily with INSTA-SYNC® Technology - It's wireless!
BT-600 Extended Range Bluetooth Barbecue Thermometer helps you to barbecue to the perfect temperature every time.
Complete with two waterproof probes. The water-resistant transmitter makes for grilling all year long, no matter the outside conditions.
With new INSTA-SYNC® technology, the BT-600 Bluetooth grill thermometer has a new extended range that allows you to easily monitor your food and BBQ from up to 300 feet away in line of sight.
Using the app on your smartphone or tablet, you can easily keep an eye on your food from a distance without leaving family and friends to check on its progress.
BT-600 Grill & BBQ Thermometer (Bluetooth ) Features:
Barbecue and grills to the perfect temperature every time
- Range of 300 ft. in line of sight
- Alerts you to changes in temp and loss of signal
- Water-resistant probes - 36” long
- Probe wire rated for 572°F,
- Support for up to four probes
- Preset temperatures for 15 types of food*
- Reads up to 572°
- Easy connection to smartphone
- Alerts you when food is up to temperature and when BBQ falls out of range: Food range (-4°F to 572°F)
- BBQ range high temp (140°F to 572°F) BBQ range low temp (32°F to 554°F)
- Loss of signal alert if you go out of the 300-foot range for more than one minute
- Two grill clips to attach probe to grill rack
(* Beef, Veal, Lamb, Pork, Chicken, Turkey, Deer, Elk, Moose, Buffalo, Rabbit, Boar, Duck, Bird & Fish)
is an enhancement that allows the receiver and transmitter to automatically sync up, regardless of which is turned on first.
- A faster connection right out of the box
- Reduced interference during connection
- Better data packet transmission
- Reduced connection drops
MotG Contest Rules and Regulations – iChef BT-600 Bluetooth BBQ and Grill Thermometer by Maverick
From 2:30 PM EDT on August 22, 2020 and closes at 7:00 PM EDT on August 28, 2020.
- Contest opens at 2:30PM EDT on August 22, 2020 and closes at 7:00 PM EDT on August 28, 2020.
- To enter and be eligible to win, entrants must be a legal resident of any of the United State of America’s continental 48 states and be eighteen years of age or older. Employees and the parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of Marc’s on the Grill, LLC and any other organizations, media or businesses, who assist or aid in the contest are ineligible to enter.
- No purchase is necessary. Limit of one (1) entry per person per contest.
- The 1st Prize is awarded with one (1) iChef BT-600 Bluetooth Thermometer by Maverick®. Marc’s on the Grill, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes.
- The potential winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries received on-line on MarcsOnTheGrill.com at approximately 7:30 PM EST on August 28, 2020 These entries, on-line only, are restricted to one (1) entry per participant. The selected entrants must first answer five (5) questions related to a Marc’s on the Grill video, based on a web-page form on www.MarcsOnTheGrill.com. Before being awarded a prize potential winners will be required to sign and return by August 28, 2020 by email, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood the Contest Rules and Regulations, grants all consents required, and authorizes Marc’s on the Grill, LLC to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winners, beyond the awarding of or participation in the prizes.
- If for any reason, one of the Prize entrants (or his or her parent or legal guardian) cannot be reached by email within three (3) days, he/she will forfeit the prize and contest officials reserve the right, but not the obligation, to draw another entry.
- The prizes are non-transferable or convertible to cash. Contest winners will be mailed the prize by a registered carrier. The winners will be sent tracking information for the delivery. Once in the hands of the carrier, Marc’s on the Grill, LLC is not responsible for the prizes being damaged, stolen or otherwise missing.
- Personal information provided on the entry form (name and email address) will be used by Marc’s on the Grill, LLC to administer the contest. Certain information provided (such as postal codes and age) will also be aggregated by the Marketing Director of Marc’s on the Grill, LLC or designate to provide market data, but will not be identifiable by individual.
- By registering, participants agree to receive product related notifications from Marc’s on the Grill, LLC and Maverick®.
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws.
- By entering, all contestants release and agree to hold harmless Marcs on the Grill, LLC, any equipment manufacturer, retailer or agency operating with Marc’s on the Grill, LLC, any of their respective directors, officers, partners, employees and agents of all such parties and any prize suppliers (collectively, the “RELEASED PARTIES”) from and against any and all liability for any injuries, damages to persons (including death), damages to personal property or any loss whatsoever (collectively “LOSSES”) causes directly or indirectly, in whole or in party, by the contestants’ participation in the contest, including but not limited to Losses arising from: (a) the contestant’s acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded on the contest; (b) any act or omission made by any Released Party; third party (including any other Contestants) or the Contestant himself/herself; (c) any latent or apparent defect or condition in any equipment used in the contest; (d) any previous medical condition of the Contestants; (e) the administration of any first aid, medical or emergency treatment or other services rendered to the Contestant; and/or (f) the consumption of food or drink by the contestant.
- Marc’s on the Grill, LLC is not responsible for lost, misplaced, misdirected, illegible or damaged entries or entries submitted after the contest deadline. Marc’s on the Grill may at is sole discretion alter, amend, suspend or cancel this contest or amend Contest Conditions at any time. Decisions of Marc’s on the grill are final. All entrants must meet and comply with all Contest Conditions. Failure to do so will result in immediate disqualification and prize forfeit.
- Facebook, YouTube, or any other social media platform are not responsible for this promotion and contest, in any shape or form.